Improve your SG and network with peers while experiencing beautiful Florida.
Welcome to sunny Orlando for a comprehensive one-day retreat filled with learning and networking focused on the new SG officers, members, and advisors. Whether you’re the president, vice president, chief of staff, leader of your legislative branch, or a new senator, this conference will give you the knowledge and ideas to make this year the best-ever in your SG’s history. (Your advisor can attend for free if he/she registers for the Advisors Conference on July 16 at the same hotel in Orlando).
Any Student Government leader from any school, no matter what state you’re from, is welcome to attend!
The New Officers & Members Student Government Training Conference features:
- Twenty intensive workshops and roundtables designed to address the specific needs of your Student Government
- Workshops for all levels of Student Governments: very evolved and strong SGs, new SGs just starting out, and SGs trying to improve
- Experienced and knowledgeable speakers, all of whom are former SG leaders/advisors themselves
- Workshops and presentations that directly apply to SG advisors and administrators
- Private consulting by appointment
- Extra built-in time to network and brainstorm with other SG leaders and advisors attending the conference
- Plenty of free-time to experience all that Orlando has to offer
- Personal attention from ASGA’s passionate and personable presenters who have devoted their lives to serving and supporting collegiate Student Governments
What is the date?
The conference will be held on Saturday, July 17, 2021.
Note: By registering for the Advisors Conference on July 16, 2021, your advisor can attend this conference for free.
What is the conference location?
The conference is being held at the Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista, 13351 State Road 535, Orlando, FL 32821
What is the cost?
As low as $199 per person for ASGA members ($100 off!) and $299 for non-members (Register by May 7, 2021 for these Super Early Bird rates). The earlier you Register, the lower the cost! Register six or more and save.
Download the Money Saving Tips flier
What will be the total attendance?
The New Officers & Members Student Government Training Conference is one of the largest Student Government conferences in America each year. Last year, more than 250 student leaders and advisors from 30 institutions in 15 states attended.
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Admission to all workshops, roundtables, and presentations
- Extensive hand-outs
- Free boxed lunch from Applebee’s on Saturday (choice of sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, and drink)
- Free light continental breakfast on Saturday morning (bagels, muffins, fruit, coffee, juice, tea)
- Free coffee break on Saturday morning
- Free private consulting on Sunday morning (one-hour blocks valued at $499 are very limited, so sign up early on the conference registration form)
- An “ASGA Conferences Rock!” T-shirt for each delegate from Clothowear.com (valued at $15 each)
- New Officers & Members Student Government Training Conference folder, ASGA notepad, ASGA pen
- A 10% discount on ASGA membership for non-members who join within 10 days of the conference
- Discounts on ASGA Store items (leadership books, DVDs, CDs, and more) purchased at the conference
- 35% discount on on-campus SG consultations booked at the conference
- Excellent personal service and attention from the ASGA team